Sunday, August 9, 2009

what i get from my bed

Ever since i moved back to our humble abode in Makati, i spent most of my time lying about my now stinky mattress on the floor. its the best spot though for a person like me, its near the door, i can see who ever comes in the room without the need to raise even a lazy finger and i have a clear view of the tele. vantage point.

Watching it is a way of life, haft of the things i know came from it, well, i believe so. flicking the trusty remote moves me from a place to another, every program different from another, ever movie shows something and each of them leaves something in my brain. not scorch marks from boredom or things similar to that but lessons, morals, err some shit loads too.

Its been a week since i first saw this movie and its been airing nonstop! its like the operator of the cable channel plays a trick on me so i kinda memorized some of the lines from it, and it strikes me...really.

Its not a question of how, but what. Its how you perceive things, let your instinct take over. Insanity is living life the way it is if you have the lock and its key to open it for a better one and not doing so. Choosing something doesn't answer the question why am i here but who am i. we do things not to please ourselves but to find who we are. Ever though of doing things different, like being somebody else, someone normal? A person is a person, no matter how small. If you don't see it or feel it, it doesn't exist. in order to save myself, i must save others because myself is as important as them. There is no place like home. these are some of the things i remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment